The term ‘Roaring Bear LTD’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Roaring Bear LTD operates numerous websites – FamilyFriendly.ie, RoaringBear.ie, MiniMoon.ie, BabyMoon.ie, GoldenTrips.ie and HagParty.ie.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– Roaring Bear LTD includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s); we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland.
Rating and Review Disputes.
If you undermine the integrity of our Rating and Review system in any way, your use of the review feature of the site may be suspended or terminated. Each Supplier acknowledges that your Rating and Review (“feedback”) consists of opinions left by other Roaring Bear LTD members and a machine calculated feedback score. You further acknowledge that Roaring Bear LTD does not make judgments on the veracity of opinions or statements.
– Members may only leave one feedback item per unique transaction, whether positive, neutral, or negative, for any other Supplier.
– The Member leaving the review must have conducted business with the Supplier and be able to provide proof of that business.
– By submitting feedback, you agree that feedback is subject to compliance audit by the Roaring Bear LTD team at any time. Any feedback item investigated by the Roaring Bear LTD Compliance Team may be temporarily or permanently removed. Roaring Bear LTD reserves the right to amend or reword reviews as they see fit.
In order to protect the integrity of the Rating and Review system, Roaring Bear LTD will only consider removing a feedback item under the following scenarios:
– If feedback posted contains language that is profane, vulgar, discriminatory or contains adult material.
– If Roaring Bear LTD is provided with a binding ruling or settlement agreement from a valid and certified dispute resolution service, or is provided with a court order finding that the feedback is slanderous, libelous, defamatory or otherwise illegal or the court order requires removal.
– If feedback posted makes any reference to actions taken or purported to be taken by Roaring Bear LTD or any law enforcement organization
– If feedback posted seeks to elicit or solicit any Member’s contact information, such as other Member email addresses, for any non-Roaring Bear LTD related commercial or business purposes, or to transmit any unsolicited advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” or “chain letters”
– If the Member who left feedback cannot be reached by Roaring Bear LTD or fails, within 30 days from the date Roaring Bear LTD attempts to contact such member as part of the dispute process, to validate that the business was conducted with the Supplier.
– If feedback contains personally identifiable information of other members, personnel of Suppliers or any other person. Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to, full names, date of birth, physical addresses, email addresses, credit card numbers, social security numbers or any other identification number provided by a government.
Filing a Ratings and Review Dispute.
Members may dispute a review by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All Suppliers in receipt of a feedback item will have the opportunity to respond publicly to the feedback within the Roaring Bear LTD Group.
Roaring Bear LTD may suspend or terminate your account if We suspect that you have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with our Site, as determined in our sole discretion. Fraudulent acts include, but are not limited to, the manipulation of the Rating and Review System.
Manipulating Ratings and Reviews
You acknowledge and agree that the Site is a neutral venue and that all transactions for services are made by and between you and other Members only and, therefore, We cannot, do not and will not make any comments on behalf of you or your services. As a consequence, you acknowledge that the key component and integrity of the Site is the ability of Members to leave Rating and Review about you and/or your services (whether positive, neutral or negative) AND for other Members to read and evaluate those feedback reviews and make voluntary choices based upon that feedback. Therefore, in order to preserve the key component and integrity of the Site, you shall NOT:
– Attempt to restrict in any way a Member’s right to post a review, by contract or otherwise;
– Offer a Member cash or other compensation in any form in exchange for a more favorable review;
– Post and/or cut and paste and/or copy the content of a Member feedback review from the Site to your own personal or business site, to any other third party Web site and/or to or on any of your own personal, business or third-party marketing/advertising materials, regardless of the form;
– Attempt to gain feedback by receiving multiple feedback from the same member;
– Post or attempt to post, in any manner or by any means, a feedback review on your own account; or
– Misrepresent or impersonate another Member.
Roaring Bear Ltd policy on acceptance of advertising.
Roaring Bear LTD is committed to providing high quality marketing and advertising services to individuals or business wishing to communicate with their target audience in Ireland.
Roaring Bear LTD adheres voluntarily to the general principles as set out by the Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland as detailed here.
Not all content submitted to our websites will necessarily be published, at the sole discretion of the company.
We reserve the right (and has the responsibility) to refuse or discontinue any content (including adverts, promotions, images or text) if it (or the site or content to which it links) contravenes or may contravene any of the ASAI principles, including legality, decency and honesty, or which may cause offence on any grounds, including gender, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or membership of the traveller community.
Terms and Conditions of use
1. Definitions: The following terms have the following meanings:-
“Contract”, the agreement for services entered into between the Customer and Roaring Bear LTD comprising the Contract Form and these Terms and Conditions of Use.
“Fee”, the agreed fee payment to be paid by the Customer to Roaring Bear LTD Ltd for the Service as set out in the Contract Form.
“Period”, the period of time for which Roaring Bear LTD provides the Service to the Customer as specified in the Contract Form.
“Service”, the service to be provided to the Customer by Roaring Bear LTD Ltd to advertise the Customer’s relevant information on any of their websites and, where requested, provide a link to the Customer’s website, and where requested, provide additional advertising services on the any of their websites and where requested provide a database for the Customer to target via email marketing
Roaring Bear currently operates the following websites – GoldenTrips.ie, MiniMoon.ie, BabyMoon.ie, FamilyFriendly.ie, RomanticTrips.ie
2. Provision and update of information
(i) The Customer shall provide accurate information and facts for publication by Roaring Bear LTD. The Customer shall be responsible for all Customer published or issued on the Customer’s behalf by Roaring Bear LTD and shall indemnify Roaring Bear LTD at all times for any loss, expense or damage incurred by Roaring Bear LTD as a result of the Customer’s actions or omissions. The Customer must disclose their identify and reveal the nature of the product/service to be advertised, to Roaring Bear LTD and failing to comply with this request will result in Roaring Bear LTD cancelling the Service in which case no claim for breach of contract shall arise
(ii) Roaring Bear LTD may review the information which the Customer intends publish on their advertising platforms or which is intended to be emailed to Roaring Bear LTD registered users. Roaring Bear LTD reserves the right to refuse to place or issue the information or may remove, amend or discontinue displaying any information which is in contravention of any legislation or regulations in force from time to time. Roaring Bear LTD may discontinue displaying or publishing any customer information which we may consider to be contrary to the best interests of Roaring Bear LTD. There shall be no refund if any customer information is refused or removed from display from the Roaring Bear LTD website. Roaring Bear LTD is not liable for any omission or inaccuracy in published adverts or for the failure of any advert to appear arising from any cause. Roaring Bear LTD is under no obligation to fulfil any order or publish any advert promptly or at all if Roaring Bear LTD is experiencing technical difficulties or interruption of its services beyond the control of Roaring Bear LTD
(iii) Where a link is provided to the Customer’s website or any other external website or link, Roaring Bear LTD is not responsible for the content of the Customer’s website or any other website or link. The Customer is solely responsible for the information about the Customer which is published by Roaring Bear LTD. The advertiser agrees to add a link from the destination website to Roaring Bear LTD
3. Unless otherwise stated on the Contract, all Fees shall be payable by the Customer to Roaring Bear LTD within 30 days of the date of the invoice raised by Roaring Bear LTD and are non-refundable.
4. For Agreements whereby fees are paid on a monthly basis, or anything other than in advance, that cover an initial fixed term, the agreement will be extended automatically after the fixed term period each month until brought to an end by serving termination notice. Notice may only be served to terminate the agreement and service from the end of the fixed term period. The advance payment can be used to pay towards service during the notice period. Roaring Bear LTD will charge the credit card or bank account you provided during the sign-up process. Roaring Bear LTD reserves the right to increase fees or institute new charges upon reasonable notice. Fees are due in advance. Roaring Bear LTD may terminate the agreement and service with immediate effect, without refund of fees, if the customer does not adhere to the terms of this agreement. Roaring Bear LTD may terminate this agreement at its sole discretion, in which case a full refund of any advanced fees will be refunded to the customer.
5. Should the Customer wish to cancel the Service provided under the Contract at any time during the Period, no part of the Fee is refundable to the Customer.
6. All Fees quoted for Service by Roaring Bear LTD are valid for one month only from the date of the quote having been given to the Customer. The Fee is only valid for the Contract. Any subsequent agreement entered into between the Customer and Roaring Bear LTD must be negotiated separately and therefore a different fee may apply.
7. Roaring Bear LTD shall be entitled to change the prices or products offered by Roaring Bear LTD at any time.
8. Roaring Bear LTD shall be entitled to use the Customer’s logo and any other necessary intellectual property of the Customer in so far as the use thereof is required for Roaring Bear LTD to provide the Service for the Customer.
9. The Customer shall ensure that any published by Roaring Bear LTD about the Customer shall comply with the requirements of all data protection legislation in force from time to time including without limitation the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and any variations, amendments or re-enactments thereof.
10. Roaring Bear LTD shall ensure that any information held on registered users of the Roaring Bear LTD website shall comply with the requirements of all data protection legislation in force from time to time including without limitation the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and any variations, amendments or re-enactments thereof.
12. Roaring Bear LTD does not guarantee suitability of leads proved via the Service.
13. If there is a conflict between the Contract Form and these Terms and Conditions of Use, then the Contract Form prevails.
14. This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
It is the Company’s policy to respect the privacy of its users. The Company will not monitor, edit or disclose any personal information about you without your prior consent. In the course of our dealings we may acquire personal data and information about you which you have registered with us. In this regard, the Company undertakes to only use your data in accordance with strict conditions however, we reserve the right to and you hereby agree to allow us to disclose any information about you to law enforcement, government officials or to any court or court officials as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate. Nothing in this Agreement relating to the confidentiality of information shall prevent or hinder the Company from complying with its legal obligations under the Data Protection Act 1988.
By submitting your information to the Website you agree to allow the Company to communicate with you in a responsible manner.